- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 1/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 egg, beaten gently (don't be too rough on it!)
- 3/4 c milk
- 250-300 g (you're on your own to figure this measurement out...) of petit beurre biscuits, crushed (I know you can find them in the US...I just forget what they're called)
- Melt the butter on low heat
- Pour the milk, beaten egg into a bowl and mix in the sugars
- Add the butter, then the cocoa until you have a creamy chocolatey delight
- Stir in the crushed petit beurre biscuits
- Take a sheet of aluminum foil on your counter and scoop the batter onto the foil, making a roll shape (cylinder)--like a thick rolling pin
- Wrap up the cylinder in the foil and place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours
- When you are ready to serve, slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and enjoy!
*Some people also enjoy crushed hazelnuts mixed in, too!