Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ah Ankara Weather

Don't assume that just because I've resorted to talking about weather means that I've run out of things to talk about. I have to say that the weather here has been absolutely spectacular for the last month! The sun shines EVERY day, and it has only started to cool down today--as in, the temperature actually dropped below 70! I think fall will finally "fall" this weekend--it's supposed to be in the 50s--GASP! I can bust out all those cute fall/winter clothes now! I'm most excited to wear the new tights I got before I left--the bright blue ones and the red ones in particular! Fashion aside, the weather is dry here, too. I absolutely can't leave the house without my lipbalm, hand cream, and Burt's Bees cuticle wax (yes, it's THAT dry!). I'm looking forward to seeing some snow, to be honest. Not looking forward to walking in it (I have enough trouble walking on the awesomely constructed sidewalks here the way it is...).

No comments:

Post a Comment